marty.net message board
    About cpshop >> News and Announcements >> Message started by: Marty on 11/10/02 at 21:25:57

Title: Basic stores not showing up correctly
Post by: Marty on 11/09/02 at 19:59:49
It appears the basic stores aren't showing up, but premium stores are.  IT figures this would happen the weekend I'm moving.

I'll do my best to fix this as fast as possible, though it may take a little longer, as I don't even have a working phone line yet, let alone an internet connection.  (That's why it took me a day to notice the problem.  I'm using a friend's computer now to write this.)

I'm working on it...   >:(

Title: Re: Basic stores not showing up correctly
Post by: Marty on 11/09/02 at 23:03:47
Okay, it's been fixed and added to the download area.

The odd thing is that I didn't even find the problem.  The work-in-progress version of the script I had already uploaded (for my use only) was still working perfectly, so the version I've uploaded has *some* of the new version's features.  I figured it was just more important to get it working and available.

Thank my girlfriend's parents for letting me do this on their computer. :)

Post by: Got_My_PT on 11/10/02 at 13:31:18
I don't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth (strange expression) but I don't see my stores acting up at all. I don't want to install the patch if it's not needed, if Cafe Press 'put back' what was messed up. This is what I'm running now:  versions: cpdata.lib 1.4b.a / cppage.lib 1.4b.a2 / cplogin.lib 1.4b.a

What are the problems that are suppose to be happening?

Thanks Marty for doing this during your move!

Post by: Marty on 11/10/02 at 21:25:57
Basically, products from basic stores weren't showing up.  If you're using all products from premium shops, then you shouldn't have any problems.

If you're worried about the update, you can just backup the old *.lib files, and upload the new .lib files from the update.  If there's a problem, switch back.

Or, frankly, skip it entirely.  You're not *obligated* to update it. :)

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)