Can't edit store thumbnail size

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « Can't edit store thumbnail size »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/12/17 at 10:22:18
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   About cpshop
   Customization Help
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Can't edit store thumbnail size  (Read 560 times)
jsmotta
White Dragon

« on: 08/29/03 at 15:10:02 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Not sure if this would be considered a bug, or an enhancement request. I searched past threads but nobody else seems to have mentioned it.
There currently doesn't appear to be a way to customize the size of the sub-store thumbnails. You know, those premium shop only things.
I assumed that the "Dimensions Of Product Thumbnails" setting would carry over to the store thumbnails, since there wasn't a seperate setting for them. So, if that's the way it's suppsed to work, then this is a bug.
But, I would suspect that many cpshop fans might want to be able to set the store thumbnails to a different size than the product thumbnails. So, ... that would be an enhancement.
I'm not worried about it though, as I was able to write a quick one line regex to add to the hackable portion of cpshop.cgi that serves as a perfectly suitable workaround for me for now (until CP changes something, which will probably break my regex ). But having an actual setting for that seems like a reasonable feature request for a future version.
Keep up the good work Marty!
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)