Font change in template

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « Font change in template »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/13/17 at 09:14:11
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   About cpshop
   Customization Help
   Font change in template
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Font change in template  (Read 616 times)
David

Font change in template
« on: 05/29/04 at 01:44:14 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Hello Marty,

I built a template for another site and noticed my fonts changed style from my other pages.  Do you know if there is a default font style used for templates?

I guess the solution is to specifically name the font styles with html...

Also, can I have the cart output within a page template (just like my products do)?  I know I can via using my regular cp premium account to create headers and footers (which I've done for my shop running on the cp search engine)...  but that only will allow me to create one unique look per premium account.

Thanks, Marty!

David

Marty
Administrator Dragon

That's me. :)

WWW E-Mail
Re: Font change in template
« Reply #1 on: 05/29/04 at 12:32:34 »

I know a number of sections in the CafePress code have styles embedded in them.  That may be causing your problem.  You might try adding styles directly to the templates themselves -- if they appear after the CafePress ones are referenced, they should take precedence.

And you can't customize the shopping cart/checkout process outside of CafePress.  It's part of the limitations of using CP in general -- and a strict violation of their policies.  (Besides, it wouldn't actually work.)

--
Regards,
Marty·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> marty@marty.net
David

Re: Font change in template
« Reply #2 on: 05/30/04 at 15:18:02 »

It worked to just identify my font styles with html...  I'm sure CSS works, too.

I think it would be awesome if CP would let CPSHOP customers (and/or perhaps all customers) have additional premium shops for a smaller fee;  say, $10.  This would increase revenues for CP by gathering an additional $10 for many new premium shops, and would encourage a higher quality of sites for larger developers because they could always have their carts maintain individual shop style consistency through use of footer and header customization in CP (which would definitely help sales and more revenue for CP).

Do you think this is worth mentioning at CP directly or through the CP forum?

David

Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)