Shop cart small bug?

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « Shop cart small bug? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/15/17 at 00:47:06
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   About cpshop
   Customization Help
   Shop cart small bug?
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Shop cart small bug?  (Read 714 times)
David

Shop cart small bug?
« on: 06/03/04 at 16:47:20 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Hi Marty,

I've got things working pretty good now, just a couple small issues come up.

I'm using your "cpshopuser" as my dummy store because I want a minimized shop cart look, and my premium account uses a template through cp for my big account selling on the cp search engine (the search seems to work great now!).  Problem is, when I play with my "view cart" or add things to my cart, sometimes I get a minimized cart and other times I get the standard cp basic green cart.  Any idea of how to solve this?  

The only thing I can think is that several people (accounts) are probably using your dummy store and that might create output hiccups from cp.  

Also, when I turn off "clean store URLs" I have been unable to decide a single page to go to when "keep shopping" is clicked in my cart...  instead it shows all my wildcard StoreIDs in a list (and since I have to have at least 2 in my list since I use cpshopuser, I can't avoid it showing a list).  I've tried adding direct page links via your filters options, and that works but only to add another thing in my output list, versus just going to that one page.  It seems that this may be a limitation in cpshop that could be fixed with an update.  What do you think?

David
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)