Shocking TShirts is Online built on WordPress

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « Shocking TShirts is Online built on WordPress »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/11/17 at 14:56:26
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   About cpshop
   Showcase
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Shocking TShirts is Online built on WordPress  (Read 1070 times)
glau
Gold Dragon

Go Scots!

« on: 08/11/10 at 06:54:39 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Hey, I finally have my website together Shocking TShirts it has been a couple of years in the making. Most of that time it was sitting on the shelf waiting for my attention after I ran into hurdles. I came back time and again and had another go at building the site, picking away here and there until I finally put it all together. As I'm not really a programmer by nature (especially CGI) then it has been quite a challenge to put together to say the least. In the end it was not really that difficult, the hard part is finding the information needed to get things done but it's all out there, you just have to look hard.

I decided I wanted to integrate the shop with WordPress so I could blog about my designs and have some content available for better seo. That was tricky and a bit of luck went my way and I managed to build it into a WordPress 3 back-end. I plan to blog about most of the t-shirt releases.

Today I released one of my first designs I feel happy with; Does Not Compute Design and I  Blogged about it here. Most of the other designs were just place-holders and experiments.

Anyway, I still plan to do a lot more yet with the site and of course get some designs drawn up but at least it's up and running now.

Thanks to Marty and to all the members who posted helpful information to help me get my website together.

If anyone wants to know how I got WordPress integrated then I would be happy answer any questions the best to my ability.

Note: I still have some things I'm trying to complete with my site so please take a look over at the Customizing Board on this forum.
« Last Edit: 08/11/10 at 10:17:19 by glau » Logged

Scare friends with Shocking TShirts
Eco Tees
wlfpacmom
Green Dragon

Re: Shocking TShirts is Online built on WordPress
« Reply #1 on: 02/24/11 at 00:13:45 »

Hi! Your site looks great!

I am wondering if you could give me some guidance on how to integrate CPshop into a WordPress site?  Thanks!
bgerlachllc
Green Dragon

Go Scots!

« Reply #2 on: 10/18/11 at 03:39:07 »

It seems that all he did was install WP in a directory called blog and used cpshop as his home page.  
imageden
Green Dragon

Go Scots!

WWW E-Mail
« Reply #3 on: 01/08/12 at 18:02:33 »

Nice site.........
I was thinking about using CPShop to build my shop irish shirts http://www.irishshirts.net/ but now have to look at wordpress too. Still i think CPshop is better for me. Good work on ur site.
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)