demonic 500 error

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « demonic 500 error »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/17/17 at 12:07:16
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   About cpshop
   Installation Help
   demonic 500 error
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: demonic 500 error  (Read 589 times)
creamtees
Green Dragon

Go Scots!

demonic 500 error
« on: 02/26/12 at 13:53:39 »
Reply with quote Modify message

You readers must all get bored of this problem, but I am blighted with the 500 error.

I installed via ftp on ascii to my domain (creamtees.net) which is parked with www.3ix.com. I followed Marty's instructions to the letter (3ix seems to be a unix server so I am using the unix version of cpshop) but when I tried to log into cpadmin I get the 500 failure. The permissions are correct and I pointed the scripts to my perl location. I am completely stumped.

I am on the verge of letting Marty install this for me as I am well versed in HTML but I am in virgin territory with perl and I am happy to admit I am stabbing away in the dark trying to get this thing to work. If there is something I have missed or someone would like to take a look at it for me I would be forever in your debt.... I just need to get past this 500 error!

vespasean
www.creamtees.net
markspend1
Green Dragon

Go Scots!

Re: demonic 500 error
« Reply #1 on: 03/13/13 at 19:05:08 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Hello Guys my name is Mark.I think that For fix an HTTP mistake 500 error it must look over the mistake log, generally discovered by going to the cpanel. Consult advice from your server's guide if you do not know how to accessibility your cpanel. Sometimes, the hosting server variety can help you identify HTTP mistake 500 issues.Thanks a lot!!

How to rank in Google?
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)