Other POD vendors & your exp.

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « Other POD vendors & your exp. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/15/17 at 15:51:46
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   General
   General Stuff
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Other POD vendors & your exp.  (Read 605 times)
dem22
Gold Dragon

Go Scots!

« on: 02/13/08 at 15:48:48 »
Reply with quote Modify message

hey all:

i've been tinkering with zazzle and wondering if any other cpshopers are using other POD vendors and what their experiences and sales are in comparison to cp.

i've had a zazzle account for 6 months but only added a few products (and only 10 sales). until they changed the mark up structure it wasn't worth IMO.

the creation process is much clunkier than cp, no way to duplicate items and just change the image on them, or for that matter, no way to edit a product image's placement if you make a mistake. delete start over, plus pasting all the keywords for each item, bluck. but you can get into a flow or sorts and i'm sure after time you wouldn't mind as much.

on the plus side, the variety of shirts is interesting (argyle sweaters?! hmm) will think on that one. and they have some good concepts, but i was lurking on their forum and some of the comments (huge technical glitches, as well many claims of no/delayed payment) do not encourage me to spend a lot of time there yet, it's a lot "happier and shinier" looking as a website, more modern feel to it *but tech problems tho).

not sure how i feel about having people add text to my designs or not, but could see people wanting a # or their last name or nickname on the back.

anyway just was curious what others thought and there's too much drama on the cp forums for actual discussion.
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)