PLEASE HELP ME

HOME

CPSHOP|

|

|

EMAIL MARTY
  marty.net message board
  « PLEASE HELP ME »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
12/16/17 at 22:22:28
Home Help Search Login Register
   marty.net message board
   General
   General Stuff
   PLEASE HELP ME
(Moderator: Marty)
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: PLEASE HELP ME  (Read 739 times)
sellis2148
White Dragon

Go Scots!

PLEASE HELP ME
« on: 12/08/08 at 16:12:02 »
Reply with quote Modify message

My site has been down for days. I (and my customers) are getting the message that a lot of other cpshop users have received. I realize from reading the forum threads that I need to run the update however I have never been given a username and password. This is all I need. My username & password. I've emailed Marty, emailed Audrie (the girl from Peon who installed cpshop for me), and posted in another forum but still haven't heard anything. I realize that no one will be able to give me my username & password but I just need to know how to retrieve it or create a new one. Sorry I sound frazzled but my shop is dead in the water and it's the Christmas shopping Season. I've been trying to get this information since last night. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
AtlasShrugging
White Dragon

Oldbie

Re: PLEASE HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: 01/10/09 at 11:25:55 »
Reply with quote Modify message

Hi
I'm really hoping that someone has responded to you by now.

Your password & username for updates should have been in the first email you received from Marty after you purchased the script. The email that said Thanks & where to download the script.

If you don't have that info, &/or you're not getting email notifications about updates, you really need to connect with Marty. Other users won't be able to help. Good luck!
Pages: 1 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

marty.net message board (http://www.marty.net/cgi/marty/board/messageboard)